Emma Capulong is the Chapter Coordinator

Moderator: elcap

Introducing Chapter Coordinator

Postby elcap » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:33 am

Chapter Coordinator’s Contact Information
Emma Capulong of Bozeman, MT
Email Address: emmalnord@gmail.com
Where Climbers Gather Username: elcap

What strengths do you bring to Solid Rock: I have a great passion for Jesus, and climbing! I have fun discovering and sharing the infinite parallels between climbing and our relationship with Jesus. Also, because of my training with PCGI and AMGA, I have some technical climbing knowledge and teaching experience... and I'm always hungry to learn more from others!

Climbing Experience: I grew up in Idaho, climbing out of my crib. It wasn't until 2013 while in college, when I really started rock climbing. During weekend trips to Joshua Tree, I fell in love with traditional climbing and the beautiful landscapes God created for us to enjoy and share with others. Along with my college degree, I pursued a Single Pitch Instructor (SPI) guide certification with the American Mountain Guide's Association (AMGA) and began guiding with my university's outdoor program. When I moved to Montana in 2017, I began exploring more sport climbing and alpine routes. I have yet to dive into the ice-climbing scene in Bozeman, but I'm interested in learning! Climbing Level: 5.11+ to 5.12 (V4-6)

Climbing Types: Trad/Gear Climbing, Sport Rock Climbing, Bouldering/Gym, Alpine/Mountain Climbing

Climbing Areas: I learned to climb in Joshua Tree National Park and Idyllwild, CA, and have spent time climbing in Red Rock, the Northern Rockies in Montana, the Grand Tetons, and Yosemite.
Emma Capulong
Montana Chapter Coordinator
elcap

Re: Introducing Chapter Coordinator

Postby deanolin » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:17 pm

Hi Emma,

Thanks for volunteering as Montana chapter coordinator! Holler if you need help with any of your local events and I'll help out, if at all possible.

Holler if you want to meet up and climb in eastern WA.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2019!
Dean
deanolin

Return to Montana Chapter