Greetings from Pete - Missions After Hurricanes

Converse like you would around a campfire. This is a safe place for share your climbing accomplishments, discuss spiritual matters and/or chat about almost anything. Disagreement is allowed and even encouraged. But getting nasty, mean and inappropriate is not. Thanks and enjoy!

Moderators: SRCFCMedia, SRCFCDirector, SRCFCOffice

Greetings from Pete - Missions After Hurricanes

Postby Pete P » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:33 am

Greetings from Pete P. Some people here might still remember me. I was the first SR Coordinator for Joshua Tree.
After that great experience, I put my climbing gear in a bag in my garage, and I went out into the world to serve God ... in remote places in Africa and S. America. Really an amazing journey. I encourage everyone here to become involved in missions. I will always help and offer prayers for SR people going out into the world.

Right now - everyone knows. The Cat 5 hurricanes have really torn up the lives of a lot of people. It happened in Houston and Florida. But it is much, much worse out in the Caribbean. I am thinking that we really should send a small team to help people on the islands of the Caribbean. Maybe late in 2017. No specific date yet. I have no idea how to do this - I just have faith that God can do amazing things! Talk to me if you are interested. And always talk to me if you are doing missions - local or international. I will always pray for you.
Pete P

Return to Gather Around the Campfire