Puerto Rico

Converse like you would around a campfire. This is a safe place for share your climbing accomplishments, discuss spiritual matters and/or chat about almost anything. Disagreement is allowed and even encouraged. But getting nasty, mean and inappropriate is not. Thanks and enjoy!

Moderators: SRCFCMedia, SRCFCDirector, SRCFCOffice

Puerto Rico

Postby melissakhill » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:54 am

Hi!

I am going to be in Puerto Rico October 13-16th (some preconference exploring). Does anyone know some local beta? And more importantly, would anyone like to climb??
Additionally, if anyone knows of any relief efforts going on down there, or a family member who could use some help let me know!

Cheers,

Millie
melissakhill

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby SRCFCDirector » Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:01 am

Millie, I believe you posted before Maria and I assume you didn't get to Puerto Rico. Do you have any connection to the relief efforts there? Any other thoughts would be great to hear. Thanks, Calvin
Calvin Landrus
Solid Rock - Climbers for Christ
Executive Director
SRCFCDirector
Site Admin

Re: Puerto Rico

Postby Pete P » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:11 pm

Glad to hear that Solid Rockers are getting down to PR. Please post an after-trip report on what you saw. It sounds like many people in PR are still really struggling with their living conditions. Any help that you give, no matter how humble, will be appreciated, I'm sure.
Pete P

Return to Gather Around the Campfire