How to Become a Sponsor
Solid Rock is a growing community of 2300 members and contacts with the mission of bringing the Good News of Christ to climbers because we believe God makes a positive difference in a person's life. We invite you to consider partnering with us in this mission.
Your Partnership Could Be Either of The Following:
Annual Corporate Sponsorship - Starting at $100 per year, we ask that the amount of the sponsorship reflect the ability of the company participating.
Donation of Product or Service – We have on-going online climbing gear giveaways (Current Example) and events where gear giveaways happen. Additionally, donated products could be used for membership incentives (but never used for personal benefit). The annual total product donated must be $200 per year and must be approved before it's received. For a few select makers of climbing products, a wholesale purchasing arrangement can be considered as sponsorship.
The Benefits Your Company Will Have From This Partnership Are:
- Company Logo (200 x 150 pixels), Write-Up and Link on Solid Rock’s Website. Our website averages about 200 unique daily visits.
- Annual Recognition in our SRCFC Newsletter which is mailed to over 1,700 members.
- Annual insertion in Email Updates as featured sponsor that reaches 1300 with a clickable link.
- Whenever your product is given away, in person or online, your company will receive due recognition. During this past year, over 1,000 people have entered our giveaways.
- If you believe it will add value to your company, you will have permission to use Solid Rock’s Name and Logo on your own advertising.
- If applicable, SRCFC (as an IRS non-profit corporation) can issue a tax-deductible receipt for sponsorship donation in excess of advertising benefit.
The partnership you would be entering into is best described as a “hand-shake” type of arrangement. An agreement can be formally signed (see Corporate Partnership Info Intent.pdf) but an email or phone conversation is sufficient. You can rest assured that your donation will be handled with the highest integrity.
Contact Us Today!
If you would like to take this opportunity to add value to your company, please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-408-5846.
Follow SRCFC on Facebook!