Board & Non-Profit Information
Solid Rock Climbers for Christ is a missionary organization. Our mission is made possible by the donations of SRCFC Members and Friends. All staff, excluding the National Office Administrative Assistants, are faith supported long and short term missionaries. For more information on becoming a short term missionary click here.
Board of Directors
- President & Executive Director Calvin Landrus - PO Box 9831, Bend, OR 97708-9831
- Vice President
- Rick Krause - Computer Specialist, Madras, OR
- Jim Stone - Doctor/Climbing Gym Owner, Sunriver, OR
- John Blaubach - IRS Enrolled Agent, PO Box 366, Santa Barbara, CA 93102
- Kristin Anderson - HR Specialist, Wyoming
- Jed Johnson - Chief Technology Officer of a biotech company, Upper Arlington, OH
- Jason Graves - Lead Pastor of Daybreak Church, San Marcos, CA
firstname.lastname@example.org, (541) 408-5846
Learn about Calvin here.
SRCFC is an IRS 501(c)(3) Non-profit Corporation and we issue receipts for tax-deductible donations. The information below meets "IRS Deductible Public Disclosure Requirements"
Exemption Application: NonProfit Application
Statements for Application: Statements App
IRS Determination Letter: IRS Determination Letter
Latest Available Tax Return: 2015 Form 990 SRCFC - Public
- Latest Available Annual Report: 2015 SRCFC Ministry Summary
SRCFC is funded only by generous donations from Solid Rock members, supporters & industry sponsors. Visit our spending, accomplishment and budget page for learn about how your donation is used. Thanks for your giving!
Follow SRCFC on Facebook!